Your profits are calculated using the following formula:
- Art quality should be at least 150DPI resolution. The higher the DPI, the better the quality and the happier the customer
- Art Dimensions:
- 3D apparel: 5,500pixels x 6,500pixels
- Canvas: At least 6,600 pixels x 3,300 pixels, DPI recommended from 300
- 2D apparel: At least 800pixels x 800 pixels, maximum 3,000 pixels x 3,000 pixels
- 3D Blanket/ Hoodies: 8,800 x 10,000 px
We are currently charging seller processing fee at 5% of the profit. This fee is to cover the fee with merchant processing like payment gateway
If someone claims that his or her intellectual property is being infringed upon, we may ask that you resolve the complaint with the person making the claim. If you fail to contact that person or fail to resolve the complaint, Burgerprints can stop the campaign. Multiple complaints may lead to a ban from our site.
You will have dedicated Affiliate Manager but in case you don’t remember their contact, simply email your concern to [email protected] and we will sort this out for you.
Yes, you can. Access this by visiting “Setting”, then choose “Team setting” section. From there you can add your team member. Please check the permission of each roles carefully as it will affect the data shown to each of them.
- You can secure your account by using Two Step verification.
- Access this setup by visiting “Setting” section, then choose Two Step Verification and follow the instruction.
Should you need any currency for payout except USD, please contact our support for more detail
You can get your payout on:
- Bank transfer
You can request payment any time after your customer paid the bill.
It takes up to 24 hours for the Payout request to be approved. After approved, it takes up to 48 hours for the amount to show on your bank account